- is valid 48 or 72 hours from the starting date stamped on it;
- is valid for one adult and one child under 14 years old.
- 48-hour card: € 16,00
- 72-hour card: € 21,00
Exclusive benefits of PadovaCard include:
- Free entry to: Scrovegni Chapel-frescoes by Giotto (except booking fee: €1,00), Eremitani Civic Museums, Palazzo della Ragione (the payment of a reduced ticket is required if the Palace is hosting important exhibitions at the time of your visit), Piano Nobile Caffè Pedrocchi and Museum of the Risorgimento, Oratory of St Michele, Oratory of St Rocco, Baptistery of the Cathedral, Loggia and Odeo Cornaro, Palazzo Zuckermann, the house of Francesco Petrarca in Arquà, International Museum of Artistic Glass.
- Free use of Busitalia Veneto public means of transportation both in Padua and outside to the Euganean Spas zone and back (lines: A-M-T-AT).
- Reduced ticket to some of the most important monuments, museums, villas, castles and historical gardens of the province of Padua.
For further information on the other advantages and benefits that the PadovaCard offers, please contact the Tourist Information Offices (IAT), Tel. +39 049 2010080
How to buy the PadovaCard
The PadovaCard can be bought online on the following website: www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it or at the call centre dialling the telephone number 049 2010020 (to the people who are going to buy the card and would like to visit the Scrovegni Chapel, we suggest to book the visit at the moment of the card purchase online). Furthermore, in order to buy the PadovaCard you can address directly to: Eremitani Civic Museums, piazza Eremitani 8 - Tourist Information Office (IAT) Railway Station - Tourist Information Office (IAT) Vicolo Pedrocchi.
Info: Tel. +39 049 2010080